9/12: Rece Davis
9/19: Aaron Murray
9/26: Shane Matthews
10/3: Houston Nutt
10/10: Jacoby Ford
10/17: Chris Doering
10/24: Dari Nowkhah
11/14: David Greene
11/21: Marty Smith
**2022 QUARTERBACK CLUB SEASON UPDATE **
April 18, 2022
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the 76th season of the Daytona Beach Quarterback Club!
I’m extremely excited about the coming season, and the fantastic lineup of speakers we’re currently working on. We will be formally announcing this year’s group in early June 2022. It’s going to be a season for the ages!
The Daytona Beach Quarterback Club is in great financial health heading into the season; however, membership is the lifeblood of the club, and a successful season is dependent upon your continued support. If you haven’t already, we ask that you renew as early as possible, as we try to establish an accurate estimate for meal counts. If there was ever a time to talk a friend or family member into finally joining the Quarterback Club, this is it!
Separate handouts in this mailer highlight renewal details, and instructions if you have not yet renewed your membership for 2022. There is a discount opportunity for early renewals done online, as we try to move further into utilizing our Wild Apricot membership platform.
Some of the planned changes/updates for the 2022 season will include:
- Reserved Seating: We are working on details to provide opportunities for members who want to reserve seats, from a single week to the entire season. Details are being discussed with the executive board, and will likely be announced in June.
- Reduced Clutter: Salads, rolls and desserts will continue to be offered. This year, instead of being on the table prior to your arrival, they will be picked up by the members or guests at a station provided nearby. This will help us reduce waste as well as increase table space with less clutter.
To ensure you are up to date on communications throughout the season, we recommend you do the following:
- Login to your account at https://dbqc.wildapricot.org/ and ensure we have the proper email address on file (you can use the password reset function at that address to get logged in).
- Follow the Club’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DaytonaQB/
Should you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out and e-mail me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m looking forward to seeing you at the Plaza Resort & Spa for our first meeting on Monday, September 20!
Shawn E. Brown
About the Meetings
- 50/50 Raffle
- 3-Course dinner
- Weekly pool sheet
- Cash bar with $1 beers
- Different speakers every week
- Cocktail hour with hot hors d’oeuvre
- Weekly raffle for speaker-signed footballs
- Offensive & defensive player of the week awards ceremony
Are you interested in becoming a member?
The Daytona Beach Quarterback Club is now open to a select number of new memberships. Please use our Wild Apricot service to become a member.
Please direct any and all membership questions or concerns to John Adams.