October 21, 2019
Bob Stoops is the head coach and general manager of the planned Dallas-based XFL team. He was the head football coach at the University of Oklahoma from 1999 until he announced his retirement June 7, 2017.
During the 2000 season, Stoops led the Oklahoma Sooners to an Orange Bowl victory and a national championship.
- Date: October 21, 2019
- Speaker: Bob Stoops
- Location: Plaza Resort & Spa
- Pool Sheet: View
- Doors Open: 5:30 pm
- Dinner Served: 6:30 pm
- Food Menu (Option 01) *: Garlic & Herb Skirt Steak
- Food Menu (Option 02) *: Pork Tenderloin, Wrapped in Bacon
- Beer of the Week: Yuengling Golden Pilsner
- Guests: Guests accompanying members are welcome. Cost for each guest is $50.
* Food menu options are subject to change.